- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, CANADA: This year’s Pacific Dental Conference, one of the largest dental conferences in North America, will include six live-dentistry sessions in the meeting’s exhibit hall, with demonstrations of cases involving a crestal approach sinus lift, periodontics/grafting, removal of ceramic restorations with a laser, placing implants and restorative work using microscopes.
The conference, scheduled for March 5–7, features a varied and contemporary selection of continuing education programs with more than 200 open sessions and hands-on courses. Held annually at the Vancouver Convention Centre, the event also includes approximately 300 exhibiting companies occupying more than 700 booths in the convention centre’s expansive exhibit hall.
The PDC exhibit floor, open on Thursday and Friday, March 5 and 6, will feature more than 300 knowledgeable exhibitors ready to meet with attendees one on one to help them test out the industry’s latest products and take advantage of the many show specials.
Always a highlight of the meeting, the exhibit hall’s live-dentistry stage typically attracts standing-room crowds year-after-year.
Scheduled for the live-dentistry stage on Thursday:
• At 9 a.m., Jim Yeganegi, DMD, will present “Managing Posterior Maxillary Ridge Deficiency Using Crestal Approach Sinus Lift.”
• At 11:15 a.m., Sonia Leziy, DDS, Dipl Perio, FCDS(BC), FRCD(C), will present “Periodontics/Grafting.”
• At 2 p.m., Glenn van As, DMD, will present “Removal of Ceramic Restorations with the Laser.”
Scheduled for the live-dentistry stage on Friday:
• At 9 a.m., Mark Kwon, DMD, will present “Implants.”
• At 11 a.m., David Clark, DDS, will present “Restorative/Microscopes.”
• At 2 p.m., Jonathan Ng, DDS, Dip Pros., FRCD(C), will present “Digital Dentistry.”
All registered PDC attendees will also have access to the PDC Lab Expo on Saturday March 7. The Lab Expo brings together dental technicians and dentists to meet with some of the industry’s leading companies to exchange information and forge new business relationships — all against the backdrop of the companies’ display of their latest technologies and advancements. All PDC attendees are invited to have lunch in the Lab Expo exhibits area on Saturday, network with colleagues and check out the latest dental technologies.
The official conference of the Dental Technicians Association of British Columbia, the PDC Lab Expo also will features nine speakers presenting topics specifically related to the dental technician profession. There will be three time slots during the day during which attendees can go to the sessions of their choice.
Online registration for the Pacific Dental Conference is open until midnight, Friday, Feb. 28. Then onsite registration is scheduled to run from 2–6 p.m. on Tuesday, March 3, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 4, and during the three days of the conference.
You can get more information on speakers, sessions, social events and other details about the conference at www.pdconf.com.
(Source: Pacific Dental Conference)