- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
The core of W&H’s ambition is to develop state-of-the-art technology and tools that make dental practices’ work safer, more efficient and more patient-friendly.
The new Lexa Plus sterilizer is a pre-vacuum, Class B sterilizer for the North American market. It provides more capacity, energy-saving fast cycles, automatic water filling, connectivity and traceability options offering full protection for doctors and their patients.
The new Assistina One single port maintenance device ensures perfect care and performs the correct lubrication cycles crucial for the function and long service life of dental handpieces. The entire lubrication and spray channel cleaning process only takes 18 seconds, making the Assistina One the fastest maintenance solution in its class.
Additionally, the new Piezomed module is a game changer in piezo surgery. The module can now be used in conjunction with the Implantmed Plus as a simple add-on solution. With this innovation, W&H is breaking new ground in surgical application. This modular system combines expertise from different areas to meet requirements for a maximum workflow.
Lexa Plus Sterilizer
The Lexa Plus is built to offer more dental infection control. Its color touch screen display offers an intuitive menu structure with a wide range of options to make daily work easier, faster and more efficient. The large chamber capacity, short cycle times and load drying offer additional efficiencies as well as more flexibility with the user-friendly tray and exclusive rack design. Key benefits include:
• Eco Dry + : The innovative, patented Eco Dry + adapts the drying time to the mass of the load. This increases efficiency by reducing cycle times, increases the life span of instruments and optimizes energy consumption.
• Large capacity: A 7.4 gallon chamber enables Lexa Plus to reprocess up to 16.5 lbs. of wrapped and 18 lbs. of unwrapped instruments and is extremely flexible with its five-tray rack.
• Advanced features: The automatic water filling feature allows a demineralized system to be connected to the sterilizer for optimum efficiency. More advanced connectivity capabilities allow for remote monitoring and advanced service support.
• EliTrace: An advanced documentation system offers full traceability, down to a single instrument for a high level of safety for both practice and patient and can be automatically saved to a USB stick.
• W&H Bowie & Dick test: A W&H branded Bowie & Dick daily test allows for a more enhanced traceability by linking the sterilization cycle with the test sheet.
The Assistina One is designed for the needs of users in dental practices and intended to further simplify the maintenance process for greater efficiency. The Quick Connect by W&H feature is an innovative adapter solution that makes it quick and easy to switch between handpieces. Key benefits include:
• Sustainable and cost-efficient: Up to 2,800 transmission instruments can be maintained with just one Care Set saving money, time and use of oil spray cans. It works exclusively with compressed air, so it can be put into operation quickly with no need for a power supply.
• Easy to use: Straight and contra-angle handpieces, turbines and air motors can be processed and maintained at the push of a button. The clear view of the chamber along with the fill level indicator on the side contribute to the intuitive operation of the device.
• Safe and clean: Maintenance sets in a handy cartridge system means that oil and cleaning fluid can be easily and quickly changed with no mess. Manual refilling is a thing of the past. To ensure a safe and clean working environment, aerosols are also extracted from the chamber and the exhaust air is cleaned using a HEPA filter.
The Piezomed module simplifies the processes in oral surgery and implantology, as users always have the right device on hand in a compact and space-saving form, whatever the application. The Piezomed module combines an implantology motor and piezosurgery in one device. This means Implantmed can be combined with the Piezomed module and can be used to cover several surgical applications. Key benefits include:
• Modularity: The modularity offers the possibility of adapting the device to the requirements of the individual user.
• Automatic instrument detection: Piezomed detects the instrument when it is inserted and automatically sets the right power class.
• Efficient cooling of the operation site: The spray is expelled close to the instrument’s area of activity and thus provides ultra-efficient cooling of the operating site.
• Instrument library: Enables the individual setting of the most important treatment parameters for the preferred instruments.
• Freedom of movement: The wireless foot control allows you to choose the optimal location in the area of activity. This ensures a high level of safety in the treatment area.
• Cooling without case fan: This prevents disruptive noises, and there is no impairment of the sterile environment because of the emission of cooling air.
You can also read more at our visit the website at www.wh.com/na.
Thu. 1 June 2023
1:00 PM EST (Toronto)
Tue. 6 June 2023
4:00 AM EST (Toronto)
Wed. 7 June 2023
11:00 AM EST (Toronto)
Wed. 7 June 2023
7:00 PM EST (Toronto)
Fri. 9 June 2023
11:00 AM EST (Toronto)
Sat. 10 June 2023
3:00 AM EST (Toronto)
Mon. 12 June 2023
10:00 AM EST (Toronto)